Floorservice Hardwax Oils ensure every wooden floor has a lasting natural look. The carefully composed mixture allows the oils to penetrate deep into the wood, without blocking the pores. This allows the wood to keep breathing and the wood retains its natural structure and colour because no top layer is formed. Applied to unfinished flooring.
After application - floors can be maintained with maintenance oil care about once a year. When using Hardwax Oil (White), white maintenance oil is required.
- 100% natural and aromatic-free.
- High-quality hardwax oil.
- Easy to apply with a mop or brush, and therefore very user friendly.
- Meets the VOC EU regulation 2010.
- Low usage: 1 litre is sufficient for 12 - 25 m² when applying 2 layers.
- Simple maintenance system.
- Enhanced with sillicic acid, which makes it more resistant to scratches and water.