Lightwood Cherry Plank is 143mm wide and finished in a UV matt lacquer. The Architectural/Natural grade means that a small amount of colour variation and several live knots can be present.
Sourced from a modern, highly automated mill in southern Sweden, Golvabia's wood floors meet the highest quality and environmental demands.
These innovative 'micro-engineered' floors incorporate the beauty of real wood floors, in a modern design. Golvabia floors are constructed with a HDF coreboard underneath a real wood veneer.
This HDF makes Golvabia wood floors harder than conventional engineered and solid wood floors.
The outcome? A 7-10mm micro-engineered floor that is easy to install, has a diamond-like hardness and the classic beauty of a real wood floor.
The Golvabia Lightwood range is constructed in several layers, where each layer is optimized to give the floor the highest quality standards.
- Precision-cut joints and a HDF core make it durable and easy to lay.
- The varnish protects the wooden surface from wear and tear, without concealing its natural colour and lustre.
- The wooden surface gives the floors its beautiful appearance with natural pattern variation in the grain.
- The HDF core consists of a sturdy wood fibreboard with a 5G click-joint system that makes installation fast and easy.
- The reverse side of the flooring has a balance-layer composed of paper that evens out tensions in the floor caused by moisture and temperature variations.