Bourbon Hills Oak is a very natural-looking, dark oak laminate. The dark appearance of the oak gives the floor rustic qualities, suitable for vintage-style interior designs. This 14mm laminate floor has a 4-sided v-groove and authentic embossed surface to create a realistic look and feel.
In terms of durability, this floor is rated AC6, making it suitable for very heavy and intensive traffic in commercial settings. The integrated click-fit system allows for quick and easy installation.
AQUA MO.RE! Technology
MO.RE! is a moisture-resistant laminate flooring product that makes laminate even more practical for everyday life. MO.RE! makes laminate flooring even more moisture-resistant. And that’s a good thing. After all, small everyday mishaps can happen to anyone.
MO.RE! can stand up to what life brings:
- It’s much more moisture-resistant than traditional laminate flooring
- 48hr splash-water protection
- Its antibacterial surface inhibits bacteria growth on floors to protect your family
- It’s light-resistant: Even on days when the sun is shining for hours, your flooring remains nonfading according to rating 6, the highest level of the Blue Wool Scale
- Great for installation in private bathrooms
MO.RE! for the environment:
MO.RE! offers more. Including for the environment: It is made using only wood from sustainably managed forests. And there isn't any PVC in flooring with the MO.RE! technology, demonstrating our commitment to environmental stewardship. MO.RE! substrate is CO2-neutral: Processing a tree to make this product emits less CO2 than the tree has stored in its life.